Your chances to get dates, hookup, and get a girlfriend from online dating are directly related to the number of messages you get from women. And by focusing more on QUALITY of the messages you send instead of the QUANTITY you’ll get more responses and more interest from the women almost immediately.
Here are the best tips I use (and recommend) to increase your number of responses online.
- Personalized Your Message. Women are smart and they can easily detect a message you’ve copy-and-pasted and sent to tons of other women. They can tell because these messages aren’t PERSONALIZED to her. Naturally a message that is copy-and-pasted to hundreds of other women is a turn-off. Instead use a general template of what you want to see and then fill in the blanks with what you notice and like about her that impressed you much in her profile. Read the profile thoroughly – the better the details and the more personal you get the more she will feel you’re a man who LISTENS and really gets her – both of these traits are rare in a man and she will love you for it.
- Compliment Her. Use what you’ve discovered in her profile to compliment something you like about her… the more specific, the better, and avoid mentioning how hot she is or that she has great legs. It’s better if it’s about her taste, accomplishments, or the choices she’s made in life.
- Write a Unique Title. If you’re using an online dating site that requires you to use a subject line then make sure you pick something that STANDS OUT in her inbox which is likely filled with messages from 20-100 other messages (depending on how often she checks her mail). Focus on making it mysterious, catch her curiosity, and be flirtatious and confident. Avoid saying “Hey” or “Hi” or “You look like fun” in the title. These are the most basic and common titles men write and you’ll be doom from the start if your title is so bad she never opens your message.
- What Should You Say? It can be difficult coming up with a good message to write a woman. Keep it shorter than 5 sentences (unless you are compelled otherwise) because a) you did not want to look OVERLY interested in her and b) you barely know her, so there is no reason to pour your heart out. Be light, playful, and include jokes. Feel free to slightly tease her – but make sure she knows you are only joking! Finally, have a friend (especially a female friend) read the messages you send. Often it is hard to see the giant mistakes we are making!
- Your Next Move: Believe it or not this is the easy part. If she gets back to you then she’s read your profile and your first message and she likes what she sees. She just wants a few more messages back and forth with you to make sure you’re the real deal and that great message you just wrote wasn’t an accident. After just a few messages you can plan a date with her and ask her out. No need for you to talk endlessly with her on the internet – after all, real life is where it’s at!
Online dating can either be the best thing you’ve ever done or a huge waste of time depending on how well you follow these tips.
While it might not seem logical at first, sending less messages but making those messages higher quality are going to get you more dates. Sure copy-and-paste messages are less work, but women know what you’re up to and the days of pasting messages are over.
While these 5 tips will get you the basics and help improve your results tonight, but if you’re serious about dating the hottest, highest quality women and you want a great girlfriend then you’re going to need the secrets that are hidden from the public. Insider secrets. I’m talking about Dave M’s Insider Internet Dating special report. Check out his free video presentation now.
Recommended Product: Dave M.’s Insider Internet Dating