Because only during this time of year can unnervingly catchy, celebratory jingles play repeatedly on radio stations with welcome applause, fat men in red suits squeeze down chimneys to score some cookies after leaving a few gifts, and individuals alight their entire house from the outside so that their neighborhood, even in the dark, takes a likeness to broad daylight.
That being said, you might assume, given all the excitement around Christmas, that it’s easier to attract girls. Or, you might wonder: “there must be a way to use all this holly-jolly to my advantage get some girls!” Well sir, the assumption is correct on both accounts, and here is why: single women during this season are lonely and eager to meet a man!
Women have seen all the romantic comedies and hope that a dashing and charming man – such as yourself – will come along and kiss her under the mistletoe. Because of this it’s going to be a lot easier to flatter women, attract women, and sweep them off their feet.
Here are a 5 ways to make sure you don’t miss this once-a-year opportunity…
- Win her over on a first date taking her to an ice rink. All women love ice skating and fantasize about it romantically. Yes, they will go with their friends if they do not have a man, but this is always slightly depressing for them — even if they’ll admit to it. Your creativity, adventuresses, and charm will impress her. And it doesn’t matter if you can’t ice skate at all. As a matter of fact, she will find that adorable and like you more for it.
- Bring her to an outdoor holiday market. These are the kind of things that romantic comedies are made of: picturesque, authentic, and fun. Additionally, they are stocked full of pretty knick-knacks that she will love. And if you want, buy her one. Even if it’s cheap, it’s the gesture that will get her excited, not the price!
- When you’re on the date, tell her Christmas stories about happy and nostalgic family memories. Your sensitivity will make her heart melt, hearing about your past will make her more curious about you, and the happy tone of the stories will make her smile.
- Take her to a romantic holiday movie. She will relate the movie to her own life and hold on to you as her love interest.
- Offer to help decorate her Christmas tree. This is an easy way to get over to her place, and she will see it as a nice, adorable, and romantic gesture. Do not ask to come over during “booty call” hours though. Instead, come over during the afternoon or early night. Bring some food and wine and have some fun!
Boom. She’s yours!