Sex mistakes men make are often attributed to wrong impressions on the said activity that results to the fact that most of us tend to learn about sex all by ourselves. Adult movies serve as the only resource materials for most guys, allowing a very uncomfortable encounter in bed with women. Here are six sex mistakes men make.
1. The first of the six sex mistakes men make is that most guys often relate their sexual learning based on how they treat their previous partners. Women are not the same. As they mature sexually, men must know that what worked in the past might not work for other women. The same goes for relationships. Some women are open for no-strings-attached sex while some are definitely against it.
2. One of the sex mistakes men make is the assumption that they have what they need to pleasure their partner. Orgasm might be difficult to achieve for some women, hence a vibrator is often an ideal solution. Make it a point, though, to use it only as an aide and not as a substitute. The vibrator can also serve another function even if the male is penetrating the female. The choices vary.
3. Sex does not feel similar for both sexes. Both of them are different in defining what constitute a perfect orgasm. One of the sex mistakes men make is often ignoring what their partner feels. When men enter their partners, they experience immense pleasure that they often forget that women might not be feeling it the same way they do. In fact, the internal area of the vagina is more sensitive than the external part, so a huge penis would make the woman feel like she is being punched in the stomach.
4. While men know where a woman’s clitoris is, most do not understand its importance. According to the book entitled Joy of Sex, penetration is not the real method to achieve orgasm, but rather the overall stimulation of the clitoris. In order to know what women really want in bed, it is always ideal to ask them straightforward.
5. Most sex mistakes men make involves having the wrong knowledge on various sexual processes. Most men have something against women not having wet discharge from their vaginas during intercourse. Research shows that it is a myth that if a woman is turned out she is expected to become wet. The truth is that the degree of the discharge depends on the natural inclination of each woman. It can also change day by day depending on her menstrual cycle and even stress patterns.
6. During sex, mistakes men make are often associated with misinterpretations of how they must behave during intercourse. It has become a myth that silence during sex is a must. In fact, it is considered respectful for women if their partners make noises while thrusting. This way, they are assured that their male partners are being pleasured the same way they are as well. A conversation during intercourse is also ideal while having sex.
Hope this get you well on your way! – Obviously I can’t post the “good stuff” on here, it’s too controversial (and way too inappropriate) for this article, but that’s not going to stop me from pointing you in the right direction.
Check out 2 Girls Teach Sex now.
This is an “Expert Level” sex course taught by women who probably know more about sex than any other woman on the planet (hint: it’s NOT anyone they’d let on the Dr. Phil show).
It worth just checking this out to see how sexy these girls are!
Gotham Dating Club Recommends: 2 Girls Teach Sex